FLOWING TO REMAIN FRESH

Giving and caring for the poor, needy, vulnerable and less privileged people is the perfect will of God (Matthew 25:35-40).

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." (God).

One of the things I discovered recently is the greedy nature of every natural human being. We want to have more but we don't want to let go of things already in our possession. We want to have new shoes and clothes but unwilling to let go of the old ones. We (unconsciously) live a life of "get all you can, can all you get, and sit on the can", forgetting that a can sealed for long will have its content rotted and stunk.

The will of God is that while He blesses us, we also bless others (Genesis 12:2). God's will is for us to be a channel for blessing others, not a storage of blessings for ourselves. Rivers of living water is expected to flow through us to our neighbours.

Do you know that water remains fresh as long as it flows from one place to another? And the same water stinks when constrained to a single location. The average adult human body is 50-65 percent water. When you flow to others (especially the poor) through giving, you remain fresh but when you refuse to flow and keep all for yourself, you will in no time stink.

"Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything. The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed." (Proverbs 11:24-25 NLT).

This week, Partner LG0002 flowed to the poor through us by giving quality clothes, shoes, bags, and other items.



Thanks for the "Love Gifts" given. The dry cleaners shop is the next stop before delivery to the "Love Receivers". We treat our "Love Receivers" as royalties because that is who they really are, their present circumstances notwithstanding.

At Beloved Trust, "you can trust us with your love."

Email: jedidiahkazeem@gmail.com
WhatsApp: (+234) 07059595951

#ServiceToGod is #ServiceToHumanity

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COMFORTED TO COMFORT OTHERS

#ProverbToday - DECEPTIVE BEAUTY